- your name;
- e-mail address;
- credit card account number;
- IP address;
- telephone number; and
- online identifiers you use, such as your username, social media handles, and other similar types of identifiers.
When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the Site you visited before our Site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
We may receive your Personal Information from third party business partners, such as social media sites, ad networks and analytics providers. We may also receive your Personal Information from others that refer you to our Sites and/or Services.
We use your Personal Information collected for the purposes described in this Policy. Specifically, we may use your Personal Information to:
- operate and improve our Site and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- track, collate, and analyze your use of our Site and Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- link or combine it with other Personal Information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information provide you with products, services, or information that you request.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share your Personal Information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another entity.
- With Your Consent. We may share your Personal Information with third parties where you have provided consent to such sharing.
We may also share aggregated anonymous or de-identified information. When we use the term “anonymous data”, we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party. We may create anonymous data from the Personal Information we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Information we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make Personal Information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our Services.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third party sites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their sites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
Our Site and Services are not directed children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may not access, attempt to access, or use our Site or Services. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information via the Site or Services from persons under the age of 18, pursuant to applicable law and regulations. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of someone under the age of 18, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian of someone under the age of 18 and discover that your child has submitted Personal Information to us, you may contact us at __________________________________ and ask us to remove your child’s Personal Information from our systems.
We take reasonable organizational, technical and administrative steps to help protect Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which SSI shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
Additionally, if you are a California resident and are under the age of 18 and you have posted content or information to our Site or Services, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site or Services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by other individual).
If you are located in the EU or Switzerland, you have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. Following is a summary of those rights and additional information applicable to our collection and use of your Personal Information.
If you are located in the EU or Switzerland, we rely on several legal bases to process your Personal Information. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations, such as to provide you with our Services;
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time);
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims; and
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalizing, and developing our Site and Services, marketing new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above.
If you have any questions about or would like further information concerning the legal bases on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us by emailing ____________________
If you are located in the EU or Switzerland, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your Personal Information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Information without undue delay where that Personal Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Information.
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Information easily from one organization to another.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
When reserve the right to retain any Personal Information as long as it is needed to: (1) fulfill the purposes for which we collected the Personal Information; and (2) comply with applicable law.